What can a Work-Life Consultant do for you?
A Work-Life Consultant provides the following services:
- Assistance and advice on work-life issues
- Expert advice on talent management
- Creative ideas and long-term solutions to help employees balance their responsibilities at home and at the workplace
- Recommendations on creating and putting in place work-life strategies catered specifically to your organisational needs
- Advice on how you can help your employees navigate life beyond the workplace
Hired on a contractual or long-term basis, Work-Life Consultants will work with you to promote a supportive and enabling work environment to increase productivity and performance.
Work-Life Consultants can help in the following areas:
- Establish the business case by
- Profiling employee demographics
- Reviewing existing work-life programmes
- Performing a gap analysis through
- Conducting a needs assessment process and gathering findings
- Analysing work-life needs
- Provide recommendations for implementations by
- Proposing flexible work options
- Proposing leave schemes
- Proposing health and wellness programmes
- Conducting preliminary cost-benefit analysis
- Developing implementation plans
- Developing communication plans
How can you engage a Work-Life Consultant?
here for the list of approved Work-Life Grant Consultants providing work-life consultancy services under the WorkPro Work-Life Grant. Visit the Ministry of Manpower
website for more details.
The inclusion of lists on this page does not imply endorsement or support of any of the linked information, services, products, or providers.